Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life happens while you're making plans

I wrote a post at the end of June telling the whole world that I was going to start writing devos (devotionals, as my hip sister calls them) once a week. Yeah RIGHT! The summer is 2/3rds gone and I have had a really hard time even getting into the Word, let alone writing something coherent about it. Something I am planning to change ASAP! Life is about to settle into a nice calm rhythm for about a week before more summer fun happens, so I can count on at least one week of consistent time with God. (Plans for a daily walk have been made as well, as long as my weak "princess" ankle cooperates!) I love what happens when I get those times with Him, so I'm pretty motivated. Something else I'm looking forward to is listening to the summer series from our church on my planned walks! We've missed church for too many weeks now, and after this morning's sermon I'm really looking forward to catching up!

Well, I'm off to help the hubby put a vent up in the front porch . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment