Monday, May 25, 2015

Why Blog?

The Whole Earth is Filled with His Glory

Every day, every person, exhibits the glory of God and the depravity of man. 
The glory of God is on display as we are fed, warm, have relationships.

What about those in prison cells? 
What about those who are enslaved? 
What about those you are captors? 
How is the glory of God displayed in them?


The above text was a post that I never published, but is the reason why I choose to begin again to blog. The whole earth is filled with His glory...every day He desires to put His glory on display in my life in order that others may know He is God and what He says is true. I choose to write because He has shown me such great compassion and I want His glory to be put on full display! So, I add my voice to the millions of others who declare His praises!

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

And so, I choose to declare His praises...

No comments:

Post a Comment